Royal Caribbean International has the most innovative ships afloat and is the best at delivering an exhilarating onboard experience. When your meetings are over for the day, your attendees have ample opportunity to enjoy themselves. They can lounge by the pool, test their skills rock-climbing, unwind at the spa, visit the casino or take in a Broadway show. Young or old, active or culturally minded, there is something for everyone aboard Royal Caribbean.
- Rock-Climbing Walls
- FlowRider Surf Simulator*
- Boxing Ring*
- Ice-skating and In-line Skating*
- Running/Walking Track
- Miniature Golf & Golf Simulator
- Basketball & Volleyball Courts
- Bungee Trampoline*
- H2O Zone- Family water park
- Zip Lining
- Gift shops & boutiques
- Art Auction & Art Tours
- Bingo and Casino
- Vitality Wellness Program including day spa, hair salon, barber and fitness center
- Pools and Whirlpools including our “Adults Only” Solarium
- Poolside activities and games
- Wine tasting & Cooking demonstrations
- Scavenger Hunt
- Musical Stage Productions
- Broadway Shows – Chicago, Hairspray and Saturday Night Fever*
- The Dreamworks® Experience*
- Aqua Theatre- Water & Diving Spectaculars
- Fountain Shows
- Ice Shows* in Studio B- stadium seating
- Casino Royale
- Themed Bars - Boleros, Schooner Bar, English Pub, Jazz Club, Sports Bar*
- Viking Crown Lounge
- Royal Promenade Themed Parties & Parades*
- Vintages Wine Bar*
- Night Clubs
* Available on select ships
Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
Royal Caribbean Fitness Centers have all the equipment that major sports clubs have: weight machines, free weights, stationary spin bikes, elliptical, treadmills, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and thermal suites. What you also get: sweeping ocean views that extend for miles. We offer all the latest classes for all levels of fitness, from Pilates to spinning to kickboxing to yoga.
When it’s time to relax and rejuvenate, our Spas offer a wide variety of pampering services - treat yourself to an exotic jasmine bath or a super-indulgent stone massage.
Adventure Ocean® & Teen Program
Families give Royal Caribbean International high marks for its award-winning youth programs with praise from parents for its well-designed children’s and teen programs as well as its friendly youth staff. Every member of our staff holds a 4 year university degree in Education or a related field and has 3-5 years previous qualified experience working with children of all ages. And with 5,000-28,000 square feet of dedicated facilities on each ship, kids can find entertaining time away from Mom and Dad in a fun, educational and safe atmosphere.
Adventure Ocean Age Groups:
- Babies and Tots Nursery: This colorful space will serve as a fully-staffed nursery where children can be left in the care of our trained professionals, as well as host to various playgroups created by Fisher-Price® and Crayola® for babies and tots aboard our cruises.
- Aquanuts (Ages 3-5): All Aquanauts must be 3 years of age, toilet trained and pull-up/diaper free to participate in activities and enter the youth facilities at any time. Some activities include: Sessions created by experts at Fisher-Price, Pirate Night, Camp Aquanata, Nutty Nicknames, Superhero Afternoon, Face Painting, Talent Show, Under the Sea Night and Pajama Rama Movie Night.Explorers (Ages 6-8): Talent Show, Wacky Olympics, Germ Jungle Sciences.
- Explorers (Ages 6-8): Some activities include: Wacky Olympics, Talent Show, Name That Tune, Rock n Roll Night, Pirate Night, Scavenger Hunts and Carnival Games.
- Voyagers (Ages 9-11): Some activities include: The X Games, Karaoke, Rock n Roll Night, Scavenger Hunts, List-O-Rama, Backstage Tour, Sports Tournaments, Spy Games, Talent Show and Gagaball Tournaments.
- Teens (Ages 12-14): Teens are welcome to hang out, join in activities, make new friends, and dance or listen to music. Some activities include: Dancing Under the Stars, Learn to be a DJ, Karaoke, Improv Games, Pool Party, Sports Tournaments, Video Game Challenges and Majority Rules.
- Teens (Ages 15-17): Teens can come and go at their leisure.Some activities include: Sports Tournaments, Raffles, Hot Tub Parties, Battle of the Sexes, Scratch DJ 101, Open Mic and Theme Parties.