Haiti has the makings of an ideal holiday destination: picturesque scenery and warm, pleasant weather all year round. However, this island nation has had its share of troubles recently. When in Haiti, it’s best to stay in Labadee, Royal Caribbean’s exclusive resort.
On the north coast of Hispaniola, surrounded by beautiful mountain slopes and exotic foliage, sits Labadee, Royal Caribbean's private paradise. This exclusive destination offers pristine beaches, breathtaking scenery and spectacular water activities. It even has an amazing new Aqua Park for kids. Wherever you go, you'll find yourself embraced by the beautiful landscape. Labadee's native charm, along with its natural beauty, make this a destination not to be missed, and only Royal Caribbean can take you there.
- Kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing or just relaxing on the beach - the sandy beach and coral reefs provide the perfect place for it.
- A guided kayaking tour through beautiful coral reefs to see exotic marine life and various fishing villages that have remain unchanged for decades.
- Luc's Splash Bash, to be pirate for a day and get drenched by ground geysers and water archways, battle other buccaneers with water cannons aboard the pirate ship, or explore the treasure map trail.
- The fun-filled floating Aqua Park, where you can bounce on trampolines and climb and slide on inflatables.
- A thrilling parasailing ride 400 feet above the beautiful peninsula of Labadee.
- An exhilarating wave runner ride down the scenic coast of Labadee.
- "Labaduzee,” Royal Caribbean Cruise’s signature frozen drink that’s out of this world. Order yours from a shady hammock to capture the true spirit of Labadee.