- Pricelist updated as of 22 October, 2021.
- Promotions apply to selected departure dates.
- For more details, please refer to the flyer below.
- Prices are based on per person, subject to associated taxes and surcharges,
- All of the information is correct at the time of broadcast/print. Port-of-call and prices are subject to change or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- You are advised to reconfirm the fare with our cruise consultant before booking.
- Citystate Cruises and Cruiselines reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
** SGD 379 -> Lead-in date: 13 & 20 January, 3, 10 & 17 February, 31 March 2022 (Cruise fare is DYNAMIC and lead-in price serves as a reference, which is subjected to change without prior notice & cabin subject to availability )
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please activate before your departure.
- Cruise with Confidence - For cruise booked on or before 31 October, 2021. Cancellations will be allowed up to 48-hours prior to sailing and exchanged for Future Cruise Credit, which needs to be booked by 30 April, 2022 and sail by 31 December, 2022.
- For guests sailing from November 8 to 29, 2021, Royal Caribbean will now require ONLY NEGATIVE RESULT from a rapid Antigen Test (ART) TAKEN IN THE CRUISE TERMINAL ON BOARDING DAY during your selected arrival window. This testing cost continues to be included in your cruise fare. Guest will receive a dedicated email with testing registration instructions closer to your sailing. So, in the meantime, please ensure you have the most up to date contact information in your reservation and that you have checked-in for your sailing.
- For guests sailing from December 2nd through April 2022, Royal Caribbean will now require ONLY NEGATIVE RESULT from a rapid antigen test taken at RAFFLES CITY CONVENTION CENTER, LEVEL 4, The Canning Ballroom, 80 Bras Basah Rd, Singapore 189560, on boarding day. This testing cost continues to be included in your cruise fare. You will receive a dedicated email with testing registration and scheduling instructions closer to our sailing. So, in the meantime, please ensure you have the most up to date contact information in your reservation and that you have checked-in for your sailing.