- Pricelist updated as of 18 Jan 2023. Promotion period: Now till 31 Jan 2023
- Promotions apply to selected departure dates.
- For more details, please refer to the flyer below.
- Prices are based on per person, subject to associated taxes and surcharges,
- All of the information is correct at the time broadcast/print. Port-of-call and prices are subject to change or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- You are advised to reconfirm the fare with our cruise consultant before booking.
- Citystate Cruises and Cruiselines reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
** SGD 159-> Lead-in date/period: 2N WED Cruise, Inside cabin for sailing dates: Feb 22 & Mar 01 (Cruise fare is DYNAMIC and lead-in price serves as a reference, which is subject to change without prior notice & cabin subject to availability)
- Booking window: Now till 31 Jan 2023
- Sailing Window: Selected sailing on Resorts World One
- Infant fare is applicable only after 2 full paying guests in the same cabin
- Single Occupancy pay 200%.
- 3rd/ 4th person pays 50% of 1st person fare (Interior - Balcony) | 75% of 1st person fare (Suites)
- Promotion is only applicable to Singapore residents, PR, Work Permit, Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependant Pass, or any guest who is holding a valid pass in Singapore.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, partial/full redemption of points, gift vouchers or travel industry rate and etc.
- Offer is exclusive of Port charges, Gratuities, holiday surcharge (where applicable), visa charges (where applicable), shore fee and any other incidental charges.
- Other Terms & Conditions apply
- Promotion is capacity-controlled, and cabins are subject to availability.
- Price exclude Gratuity of $52-$130 per person (payable onboard).
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please activate before your departure.
- All passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months prior to the sailing date.
- All guest is responsible for the visa requirements for each port of call. Please ensure travelling guests have valid travel documents, Travel visas (if applicable) and valid work permit/pass prior to the cruise.
- Resorts World Cruises reserves the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port of call/itinerary/price/programme at any time without prior notice.