- Pricelist updated as of 17 August, 2022.
- Promotions apply to selected departure dates.
- For more details, please refer to the flyer below.
- Prices are based on per person, subject to associated taxes and surcharges,
- All of the information is correct at the time of broadcast/print. Port-of-call and prices are subject to change or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- You are advised to reconfirm the fare with our cruise consultant before booking.
- Citystate Cruises and Cruiselines reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
** SGD 309 -> Lead-in date: 22 Sep, 2022 (Cruise fare is DYNAMIC and lead-in price serves as a reference, which is subjected to change without prior notice & cabin subject to availability)
Promo 1 : Up to SGD 300* Instant Savings
- Booking window: Now to 22 August, 2022.
- Sailing Window: Spectrum of the Seas sailings departing between 17 August 2022 to 06 April 2023 on selected 4-Nights or longer sailing.
- Instant Savings : Sailing Lenght (5N and less): Inside & Oceanview - SGD 100 per stateroom | Balcony - SGD 150 per stateroom | Suite - SGD 300 per stateroom
- Other Terms & Conditions apply
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please activate before your departure.
- Pre-Boarding Mandatory Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) - The cost of the ART Test is NOT included in the cruise fare. You must perform your ART Test through the list of MOH-Approved ART Test Providers on embarkation day only. Do ensure the test result is NEGATIVE before proceeding to Marina Bay Cruise Centre.
Going Ashore (Malaysia): All guests may visit the ports freely or book a shore excursion through Royal Caribbean via Cruise Planner in advance. However, guests who wish to go ashore will be required to download, register, and activate the MySejahtera App. Upon successful completion of the pre-departure form in the app, guests will receive a Blue Travelers Card to present for disembarkation in Malaysia. For more details, click here.
Please note: all guests must be fully vaccinated in order to debark in Malaysia. Guests who only have 2 doses of Sinovac or Sinopharm, as well as guests aged 60 and older who have not yet received their booster, are considered to be partially vaccinated by the Malaysian Government and will be required to have a booster shot in order to debark in Malaysia.