- Pricelist updated as of 28 September, 2022.
- Promotions apply to selected departure dates.
- For more details, please refer to the flyer below.
- Prices are based on per person, subject to associated taxes and surcharges,
- All of the information is correct at the time of broadcast/print. Port-of-call and prices are subject to change or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- You are advised to reconfirm the fare with our cruise consultant before booking.
- Citystate Cruises and Cruiselines reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
** SGD 729-> Lead-in date: 02 Jan, 2023 (Cruise fare is DYNAMIC and lead-in price serves as a reference, which is subjected to change without prior notice & cabin subject to availability)
Promo 1 : Up to SGD 550* Instant Savings
- Booking window: Now to 02 October, 2022.
- Sailing Window: Spectrum of the Seas sailings departing between 28 September, 2022 to 28 March 2024
- Instant Savings: Sailing Lenght (5N and less): Inside & Oceanview - SGD 150 per stateroom | Balcony - SGD 200 per stateroom | Suite - SGD 550 per stateroom
- Other Terms & Conditions apply
- All passports must have 6 months of validity at the end of the sailing period.
- All Guest is responsible for the Visa requirement for each port-of-call.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please activate before your departure.
- Going Ashore (Malaysia): All guests may visit the ports freely or book a shore excursion through Royal Caribbean via Cruise Planner in advance.
- Please note: all guests must be fully vaccinated in order to debark in Malaysia. Guests who only have 2 doses of Sinovac or Sinopharm, as well as guests aged 60 and older who have not yet received their booster, are considered to be partially vaccinated by the Malaysian Government and will be required to have a booster shot in order to debark in Malaysia.