- Pricelist updated as of 01 February, 2023.
- Promotions apply to selected departure dates.
- For more details, please refer to the flyer below.
- Prices are based on per person, subject to associated taxes and surcharges,
- All of the information is correct at the time of broadcast/print. Port-of-call and prices are subject to change or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- You are advised to reconfirm the fare with our cruise consultant before booking.
- Citystate Cruises and Cruiselines reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
* Lead-in date: 27 Mar, 2023 (Cruise fare is DYNAMIC and lead-in price serves as a reference, which is subjected to change without prior notice & cabin subject to availability)
- All passports must have 6 months of validity at the end of the sailing period.
- All Guests are responsible for the Visa requirement for each port-of-call.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please activate before your departure.
- Going Ashore: All guests may visit the ports freely or book a shore excursion through Royal Caribbean via Cruise Planner in advance.
- Thailand Port: All Guests are to bring a copy of their passport copy in order to debark. For guests who require a Visa to enter Thailand, please apply for the Thai Visa prior to check-in.
- Vaccination: We recommend that guests be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, if eligible. While vaccination is not required, the guest should disclose their status during check-in to ensure the ship maintains a highly vaccinated onboard population.
- Pre-Cruise testing: As of 02 November, 2022, testing is not required, regardless o vaccination status on all Singapore departures.